Inspirainmo.com contact details
- Inspirainmo.com (https://www.inspirainmo.com) is a Pere Escat domain Tomàs with NIF 40328948N and address at Ave Maria 15, 17130 l’Escala Girona, telephone 972 77 46 25, and address firstname.lastname@example.org .
Our Data Protection Officer
You can contact the Data Protection Officer at the email address email@example.com, to make inquiries or request the information you need about the processing of your personal data.
Exercise your rights in our Privacy Office
You can also contact our Privacy Office in order to exercise your rights of access, rectification, deletion (cancellation ), portability, limitation or opposition to treatment through the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Purposes of the processing of your personal data
At Inspirainmo.com we collect and process personal data for the following purposes:
- To manage the relationship with our advertised customers (Properties) on the website and end customers who ask us for information.
- To process any request for information on a property.
- To monitor and track the audience of our properties.
- To promote our products and services that we organize as part of our activity.
Legal bases on which we base the processing of personal data
At Inspirainmo.com we obtain authorization to carry out the processing of personal data on the following legal bases:
- When we have the explicit consent of the owners and/or users.
- When the treatment is necessary to execute a contract to which the interested party is a party.
- Based on the legitimate interests of Inspirainmo.com when it follows from the will of the users, always respecting their rights and their privacy.
- When the treatment is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation applicable to inspirainmo.com.
At inspirainmo we apply the data protection principles established in the European Data Protection Regulation (EU Regulation 2016/679, of April 27), specifically:
- We only process your personal data with a valid legal basis, either your consent, which we will always ask for in a clear and transparent manner, or if it is necessary to manage contracts for the purchase of products and/or services.< /li>
- We only process data that is necessary to fulfill our purposes, and we do not make any other use of it.
- To ensure that the data is up to date, you can manage the update of your personal data by contacting our Privacy Office.
- We only retain data for the time necessary to fulfill our purposes.
- We apply security measures to ensure the integrity and confidentiality, as well as the protection of your personal data against loss, destruction or other damage, including the encryption of information.
With whom do we share personal data?
At Inspirainmo.com we do not share your personal data.
Some of our cloud service providers and other technological supports may be located in third countries outside the European Union (EU) or the European Economic Area (EEA). In all these cases we ensure through our contracts that compliance with this policy and the European Data Protection Regulation is guaranteed.
In what cases do we process your personal data
Inspirainmo.com processes your personal data when you provide it to us through the website forum.
Data of minors
Children under the age of 16 can only use our portals if they have the permission of their parents or legal representatives (guardians), who will be responsible.
Remember that our portals are accessible via the internet. This means that anyone accessing it (from around the world) can see everything we have posted.
Browsing data and cookies
To optimize its operation, our website collects some personal data such as the IP address or domain name of the device used by the user, the URL address, the time, the method used to query the server, the size of the file obtained in the response, the numeric code that indicates the status of the response to the server and other parameters relating to the operating system of the user’s computer environment.
We also use analysis mechanisms to receive anonymous reports on the use, interest and preferences of users and to be able to adapt our content and promotions.
In addition, our portals also use audience measurement tools that allow the behavior and profile of anonymous visitors to be analyzed with the aim of improving the operation of the web.
We also use third-party cookies that can collect information about your activity and browsing on our portals.